Here are some highlights from the Wikipedia article for Peyton Williams Manning:
- He is widely regarded as one of the best quarterbacks of all time, and has the record for most NFL MVP awards with four.
- He is the son of former NFL quarterback Archie Manning and the older brother of current New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning.
- Manning holds NFL records for consecutive seasons with over 4,000 yards passing and the most total seasons with 4,000 or more yards passing in a career.
- Manning holds the third-highest career passer rating (95.2) among active quarterbacks
- He is the all-time Colts franchise leader in career wins, career passing yards, pass attempts, pass completions, and passing touchdowns.
- In 2009, he was listed by The Sporting News as the No. 1 player in the NFL today. Also in 2009, Fox Sports named him player of the decade.
- Since the Colts drafted Manning in 1998, the team has the highest conversion rate on 3rd down (44.6%) and 4th down (61.1%) plays in the NFL. While leading the Colts to their Super Bowl XLI victory in 2007, Manning helped the team to an NFL record by converting 56.1% of its 3rd downs.
Now tell me this: how does that guy throw an interception in the 4th quarter of the Superbowl? I mean, any OTHER mistake maybe. But for Peyton Manning? Not an interception.
Oh, Americans kill you if you haunt their football! I mean, how much money do you think was riding on the Vegas call of Indiana by 5? Of course, you know the way to make money in gambling is to be AGAINST the odds, e.g. that the Saints would win by some crazy circumstance – like an interception in the 4th quarter, trhown by one of the greatest passing QBs in history. How much? You think ‘b-b-b-billions?” Or just millions?